Short set of guidelines and a checklist to help companies evaluate and select a new IT support provider....
MONITORING & OPERATIONS
At Xterra, we believe the ideal way to address problems is to skillfully mitigate them before they happen.
It’s simple; management strategies and capabilities must evolve along with a rapidly changing digital landscape. Xterra’s approach is holistic and proactive, one that takes into account your cloud applications, infrastructure, network, systems, device data, and even user behaviors to ensure security, optimize high availability, and ensure unwavering end-user productivity and satisfaction. The bottom line? We’d rather prevent fires than fight them.
A HAPPY CLIENT
They bring a lot to the table – deep knowledge around best practices and what’s coming up in the technology. We’ve used them for quite a bit of strategic planning and it’s been very effective.
Sr. Director of Web and Infrastructure Services
CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF THE ARTS
Cloud and Systems Management
Delivering frictionless IT services depends on the performance of a lot of systems. Things like Collaboration Platforms, Cloud Services, Servers, SANs, Datacenters, Operating Systems, Virtualization Hosts, Applications, and even basic old Email, to name a few. They all need to be planned, deployed, and maintained throughout their lifecycle. That’s where Systems Management by Xterra comes in.
- Collaboration Platform Management – Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace support, configuration, and security best practices
- Infrastructure and Applications Management – Gain an understanding of the technology assets across your enterprise
- Cloud File Management – Share files securely inside and outside your organization
- Performance and Capacity Management – analyze and visualize the performance of your systems
Let’s schedule a call. We’ll share how Xterra can effectively move your technology world forward.
Perhaps the most compelling reason for endpoint management is that most successful breaches begin at the endpoint. In fact, according to an IDC study, the endpoint was the source of 70 percent of successful breaches. Xterra delivers comprehensive, organization-specific endpoint management to ensure every endpoint is visible, controllable, and ultimately secure. We add to this our endpoint security suite and Security Awareness training to help everyone understand how to use their computers and networks more securely.
- Endpoint security suite backed by 24×7 Security Operations Center
- Device policy management for Mac and Windows
- Hands free-provisioning available with policy driven setup of computers
- Whole disk encryption with secure key storage
- Host-based firewall
- Remote wipe and location detection if desired
Mobile Device Management
Mobile devices are essential tools in today’s modern workplaces…and so easy to lose. The benefit and downside to mobile devices are that they’re mobile (it’s hard to forget your desktop on BART.) While they increase flexibility and productivity, unmanaged mobile devices can pose serious security challenges to organizations. Our Mobile Device Management solutions can also help with improving data security even when the devices are personally owned. We understand how to balance security vs. intrusiveness and how to lock down data on corporate phones from prying eyes.
- Provide policy-based control both for corporate devices and for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) environments
- Mobile device policy management for IOS and Android devices
- Jailbreak/Root detection
- Wipe the whole device or just the corporate data and leave the baby pictures intact
The insight to outperform.
Learn how Xterra’s Fully Managed IT or Co-managed IT services will work seamlessly in your organization.