Working on creating a contingency plan for your business? That’s great! Here are 4 things you need to...
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS
Digital transformation is a journey of big challenges. Even more reason to choose your travel companions wisely. (We call shotgun.)
Xterra represents a wide array of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) whose expertise spans technologies, systems, networks, software, and processes. Our SMEs will help ensure the success of your project by providing proven knowledge and experience in their respective areas of expertise. In addition to the obvious project-accelerating benefits, Xterra SMEs will raise the bar of any project team by providing clear outcomes using best practices and actionable knowledge transfer.
A HAPPY CLIENT
They have a lot of individuals on the team that are segmented. It’s nice to experts in each area. If there’s a specific area I’m looking for, they have the people in-house to do it.
vCIO and vCISO Consulting Services
Employing a dedicated Chief Information Officer (CIO) and/or a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is strategically important but expensive. Yet your organization would greatly benefit from the insight you need for your technology and security architecture. Xterra’s vCIO and vCISO Consulting Services provide your organization with a holistic approach to addressing your unique IT needs, security, budget, and roadmap. Make technology a source of innovation, not frustration.
- Multi-year technology budgeting that aligns with your business strategy and finances
- NIST-aligned security recommendations and architecture
- Reporting and transparency for your technology and security operations
- Consulting with an experienced team to guide technology decisions, IT infrastructure, and secure network and data solutions.
Subject Matter Experts (SME)
Xterra’s Mission Statement is to build a talented, fun, masterful engineering team to deliver excellence in IT services. With our SMEs, we bring the Pros to Professional Services. Our technologists represent the investments we make in our methodology, experience, and training. We bring specialists in technology disciplines grounded in our world-class project delivery framework. Our bench strength is adept enough to work on projects with Fortune 1000 businesses on a global scale.
- Networking, Systems, Cloud, and Security Best Practices
- Specialists work with our Fully-managed and Co-managed IT Services clients to bring the best out of existing and new technology initiatives
Strategic Business Reviews
You already have a business strategy, but is your technology in alignment with our rapidly changing world? Xterra will work to understand your business objectives and ensure that your technology strategy helps you meet those goals. We perform a vision-building exercise that generates a multi-year roadmap that closes the gap between your current and future state. From there, we meet with you on a regular basis – as your business evolves, so will the technology roadmap. This creates an IT strategy that enables you to efficiently and predictably achieve your business goals.
- “Spring Cleaning” SBR covers metrics, health, and a service delivery deep dive
- “Fall Budgeting” SBR covers the upcoming year’s technology budget and multi-year planning
- Define current status and prioritize go-forward plan
- Present results in formal Strategic Business Review documents
Let’s schedule a call. We’ll share how Xterra can effectively move your technology world forward.
IT Asset and Budget Management
IT asset management (also known as ITAM) is the process of ensuring an organization’s assets are accounted for, deployed, maintained, upgraded, and disposed of when the time comes. Asset and Budget Management from Xterra keeps information updated, eliminating waste and improving utilization. Increased control also enforces compliance with security, legal policies, and it reduces risks.
- Comprehensive pre-sales engineering
- Manage all procurement and pricing
- Complete inventory tracking
- Vendor warranty compliance
- Monthly IT asset report
Projects (scoped separately)
Whether you need an extra set of hands or full IT project management, our Xterra experts can help you plan, document, lead, and execute IT projects of any scope or size. Network design and upgrades, cloud migrations, an office move, infrastructure updates, and more, we’ll ensure you’ll complete your project on time and within budget.
- World Class Project Management Methodology that includes Architecture, Planning & Design, Implementation, Tuning, Documentation, and Turnover for all major projects
- Full project management
- Example projects include:
- On-prem to cloud migration
- Office move / build-out
- Major IT infrastructure upgrades
- Security initiatives
The insight to outperform.
Learn how Xterra’s Fully managed IT or Co-managed IT services will work seamlessly in your organization.