10 essential steps to prepare and prevent ransomware
Cybersecurity is a requirement, not an option.
Ransomware and cybercrime is at an all-time high and getting tougher to prevent. Xterra has a Security First philosophy and we put that philosophy into action by investing time, money, and people into defining and deploying a NIST-based security framework. Security is a journey, not a destination, and we will help guide you and your team in securing your organizations’ computers, networks, programs, data, and people to keep them safe and secure.
A HAPPY CLIENT
To be able to partner with somebody that I trust, it’s the only way my company survives. I can’t go a day without Xterra. They’re amazing.
Smith Commercial Properties
Security Awareness Training
Organizations of every size are at risk from nation-states, ransomware, bad actors, as well as malicious or even accidental insider threats. Of all successful cyber attacks, 95% are caused by human error. Our in-person training, live webinars, recorded training, and simulated phishing produce actionable awareness on the fundamentals of information security, social engineering, malware, and industry-specific compliance topics. As a result, we’ll increase your staff’s resilience to cyber attacks in the office, on the move, and working from home.
- Train your employees to be a Human Firewall – engage their understanding of security to help them see the scams, fakes, and tricks used by the bad guys
- Engaging, personalized, live security awareness training for your executives and your team to bring everyone up to the same security awareness baseline
- New Hire onboarding training and support
- Monthly video training and newsletters on new security concepts and issues
- Simulated phishing with embedded learning, tracking, and oversight
- Monthly security training analysis and updates for management to track compliance
Let’s schedule a call. We’d love to learn about your business and see how we can help!
Dark Web Monitoring
The Dark Web is where cybercriminals go to buy drugs, guns, malware, and your company’s credentials. It’s the marketplace for your organization’s breached data and the feeding ground for new scams and malware. Thousands of email addresses, passwords and other sensitive data land on the Dark Web every day, creating risk for your business — and you may not even know about a vulnerability until it’s too late. Xterra will contact users immediately if their credentials or personally identifiable information has been found on the Dark Web. This provides an opportunity to change passwords, avoid social media scams, and trace back data breaches.
- Identify compromised data before a serious breach occurs
- Our platform monitors hidden chat rooms, unindexed sites, private websites, P2P (peer-to-peer ) networks, IRC (internet relay chat) channels, social media platforms, black market sites, and over 640,000+ botnets
- The Xterra Service Desk will contact the user immediately if their credentials are found on the Dark Web
- Monthly reporting of activity found on the Dark Web related to your domains
The insight to outperform.
Learn how Xterra’s Fully managed IT or Co-managed IT services will work seamlessly in your organization.