- Implement the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodology within the company – this includes expanding on ITIL functions to map to various business units and functions;
- Work to develop the ITIL Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) culture within the projects and across project delivery teams – including Engineering, Managed Services, Sales and Operations; Document and perform business requirements analysis, including workflow, business rules, and use cases for technology solutions;
- Analyze trends in general business conditions;
- Deliver progress reports on client metrics and technology health.
- Schedule engineering resources and coordinate health checks.
- Led presentations and client meetings to review business technology needs and potential improvements to service delivery;
- Improve systems by studying current practices and design modifications;
- Recognize and identify training needs and recommend an appropriate method of delivering training to the team;
- Manage the remote monitoring and management system to ensure consistency and accurate reporting of client devices;
- Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA;
- Use SQL skills with the ability to define and manipulate complex SQL scripts and functions;
- Perform data integration techniques within diverse relational database management systems (RDMS), specifically SQL Server, using extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools;
- Perform ad hoc analysis, insight generation, and data migrations between systems;
- Use business intelligence tools such as Tableau, MS SQL BI, BrightGauge, and MSPCFO to understand metrics for improving operational efficiencies;
- Understand and effectively leverage established and new business metrics and KPIs to support decision-making;
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and Trends;
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge in a specialized area(s), remaining up-to-date on current trends and best practices;
- Leverage expertise to produce solutions that enable global consistency and standardization and facilitate exceptional performance;
- Develop and maintain scalable and efficient processes to support modeling, forecasting, statistical tracking, and related business processes;
- Provide reports on an agreed schedule to Senior Management and clients;
- Development of technical support engineers from a career perspective.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, CIS or related field and 12 Months experience in job offered or as a Business Analyst, IT Business Consultant, Project Analyst or in a related occupation.
Job site: 311 California Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94104