Xterra Solutions is a client-focused IT services company that delivers the highest possible level of technical expertise with an unwavering dedication to extraordinary service. We are looking for a Sales Support Specialist who is excited about taking on new challenges and has a passion for technology to support the Xterra sales team with unparalleled customer service. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective time management and exceptional communication skills.
Check us out if you:
- Want to join a team with an awesome company culture and friendly co-workers that focus on success for the entire team.
- Want to develop a strong sense of accomplishment and the feeling that what you do really matters!
- Are a key contributor that enjoys being rewarded for your effort!!
- Love new technology.
- Want to work with a team of people who are cool, like to have fun, and believe in work / life balance.
Xterra is committed to growth as a company, which to us means growth in our employees. Training, learning, and growing is a major part of working at Xterra.
Join Xterra today!
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Recognition
- Training Programs
- Excellent Benefits
The Sales Support Specialist reports to the SVP, Business Development and will be providing sales and marketing support to the Sales team. The Sales Support Specialist will work in close coordination with the Client Success Manager and the sales team to execute on specific deliverables of the organization. Main responsibilities include management of opportunities, quoting, order processing, renewals management, and other sales duties as assigned.
- Manage and update ERP/PSA data – opportunities, activities, sales orders, and contacts
- Manage Maintenance and Support contract renewals
- Data entry of asset information; configuration management
- Manage the Sales Board
- Source products from various partner channels
- Own the quote to order process for products and services
- Expedite services for orders and quotes
- Process deal registrations
- Process and deliver Non-Standard Pricing requests
- Follow up on outstanding quote & proposal status
- Check data accuracy in orders and purchase orders
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Stay up-to-date with new products, features, and training
- Work with sales team to set appointments and refresh quotes based on client feedback
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Highly organized with strong time management and decision-making abilities
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong email management capabilities
- Ability to quickly learn and adhere to process & guidelines
- Coordinate effectively between internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic/proactive thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Previous experience with technology related transactional sales
- Understanding of technology orders and part numbers
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong ability to multitask and change directions quickly
- Works effectively with team members and supports department and company goals
- Strong ability to take initiative on projects
- ‘Whatever it takes’ attitude and motivation to do what is necessary to get the job done
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure either independently or as a member of a team
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Experience with CRM/ERP and quoting tools, preferably ConnectWise product suite
- Prior work experience in a sales support role
- Prior experience
- Prior technology, VAR, and/or startup experience preferred
Compensation: Position pays up to $65k/year, DOE.
How to Apply
Reply with a copy of your resume and a cover letter and put your salary requirement in the subject of the email. If we think there is a potential match between us, we will contact you to set up a phone interview.
Xterra Solutions Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop, and retain individuals with varied backgrounds and experiences reflecting the full diversity of the communities that we serve. It is the policy of the Xterra to comply with all applicable laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities.